Tuesday, May 5, 2009

BIG thank you to ALL HOMEDEC VISITORS


My promoters talking non-stop to unstoppable stream of visitors making my show a great success..

Telling prospective and new owners as much as they can and know from their knowledge about the market, strengths, limitation and how best to make the most use of me.

A new found friend in the expo brought up the term ‘expectation management’. That is, telling the truth about me so that new owners would not feel disappointed of what I can’t do like reaching sharp corner (no robot does that yet), climbing stair case (unless you get an ASIMO to carry me).

We treat everyone we met as my ambassadors, therefore the promoters tried their best to explain and answer to every query the visitors have. Still, there are rooms for improvement.

Help me with your suggestions if you have any.

No comments:

Post a Comment